Tråd bedømmelse:
  • 0 Stemmer - 0 Gennemsnit
The hacker news - Sweden Accidentally Leaks Personal Details of Nearly All Citizens
24-07-2017, 15:53
The hacker news - Sweden Accidentally Leaks Personal Details of Nearly All Citizens
The Hacker news Skrev:
This time sensitive and personal data of millions of transporters in Sweden, along with the nation's military secrets, have been exposed, putting every individual's as well as national security at risk.
Who exposed the sensitive data? The Swedish government itself.
Swedish media is reporting of a massive data breach in the Swedish Transport Agency (Transportstyrelsen) after the agency mishandled an outsourcing deal with IBM, which led to the leak of the private data about every vehicle in the country, including those used by both police and military.
The data breach exposed the names, photos and home addresses of millions of Swedish citizen, including fighter pilots of Swedish air force, members of the military's most secretive units, police suspects, people under the witness relocation programme, the weight capacity of all roads and bridges, and much more.
The incident is believed to be one of the worst government information security disasters ever.

According to Falkvinge, the leak exposed:

- The weight capacity of all roads as well as bridges (which is crucial for warfare, and gives a lot idea about what roads are intended to be used as wartime airfields).
- Names, photos, and home addresses of fighter pilots in the Air Force.
- Names, photos, and home addresses of everybody in a police register, which are believed to be classified.
- Names, photos, and residential addresses of all operators in the military's most secret units that are equivalent to the SAS or SEAL teams.
- Names, photos, and addresses of everybody in a witness relocation program, who has been given protected identity for some reasons.
- Type, model, weight, and any defects in all government and military vehicles, including their operator, which reveals a much about the structure of military support units.

Kilde
AYYYY LMAO
Find alle beskeder fra denne bruger
Citer denne besked i et svar
24-07-2017, 22:33
RE: The hacker news - Sweden Accidentally Leaks Personal Details of Nearly All Citizens
(24-07-2017, 21:39)korbes Skrev: Den er ikke god..
Sker sikkert også i DK på et eller andet tidspunkt.

Det sker nok allerede nu i en mindre grad i DK, der er bare ikke nogen der har fundet bristen...
AYYYY LMAO
24-07-2017, 23:21
RE: The hacker news - Sweden Accidentally Leaks Personal Details of Nearly All Citizens
(24-07-2017, 22:38)korbes Skrev: Yeah, mener faktisk der skete et mindre læk sidste år.

Er det det her læk du tænkte på? https://www.dr.dk/nyheder/politik/stoejb...r-sabotage
AYYYY LMAO
« Ældre | Nyere »

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Gæst(er)